Online Enrollment

Online Enrollment

New Students
Online Enrollment Form


ParentVUE Getting Started Guide



Online Enrollment Instructions

  1. Select "More Options"
  2. Click "Create a New Account"
  3. Accept the privacy statement
  4. Enter your name and email address
  5. You will receive an email and will be able to continue the registration process


Once you have completed the online form, please visit our Administration Office with your required enrollment documents or upload them. Registrations will not be completed until all required documentation is received. For questions regarding Schools of Choice, please visit this page.


If you need technical assistance navigating through the online enrollment

or still have additional questions, please contact the hotline at 616.252.2090.


Returning Students


To enroll a student that was with Godwin Schools previously, log in to your ParentVUE Account to start the process. If you do not remember your username and password, please call 616.252.2090 or email for help retrieving it.



Please note that the online registration form will allow

you to select a preferred language.



Required Enrollment Documents

A Copy of the Student's Birth Certificate

Immunization Record

Parent/Guardian Driver's License, or other certified ID with correct address

Two Proofs of Residency (any two of the following documents):

  • Current utility bill, which verifies occupancy
  • Copy of current lease agreement, showing occupancy
  • Current mortgage document, showing ownership and occupancy
  • Copy of current property tax statement, showing owner occupancy
*High school students will need to provide a copy of their transcript.