|Online Enrollment Form|
|ParentVUE Getting Started Guide|
Online Enrollment Instructions
- Select "More Options"
- Click "Create a New Account"
- Accept the privacy statement
- Enter your name and email address
- You will receive an email and will be able to continue the registration process
Once you have completed the online form, please visit our Administration Office with your required enrollment documents or upload them. Registrations will not be completed until all required documentation is received. For questions regarding Schools of Choice, please visit this page.
If you need technical assistance navigating through the online enrollment or still have
additional questions, please contact the hotline at 616.252.2090.
To enroll a student that was with Godwin Schools previously, log in to your ParentVUE Account to start the process. If you do not remember your username and password, please call 616.252.2090 or email email@example.com for help retrieving it.
Please note that the online registration form will allow
you to select a preferred language.
If you cannot enroll online, you may pick up a paper registration form from the Godwin Heights Administration Building at 15 - 36th St. SW, Wyoming, MI 49548.
Required Enrollment Documents
A Copy of the Student's Birth Certificate
Two Proofs of Residency (any two of the following documents):
- Current utility bill, which verifies occupancy
- Copy of current lease agreement, showing occupancy
- Current mortgage document, showing ownership and occupancy
- Copy of current property tax statement, showing owner occupancy